The Regional Ecosystem Office is tasked to facilitate decision-making and prompt interagency issue resolution during the implementation of the Northwest Forest Plan. Current goals of reo.gov are:
- To provide continuity of service for related interagency work.
- To provide access to REO documents and data.
So many pages. Here are a few:
- 20 Year Reports for the Northwest Forest Plan
- Save-the-Date: Public Forum for Sharing Key Findings of the Northwest Forest Plan 20-Year Monitoring Reports (June 9; Vancouver, WA)
- 15 Year Report for the Northwest Forest Plan
- 10 Year Report for the Northwest Forest Plan
Data and Reports
Compiled REO data and documents are available in several formats.
Papers and Presentations
Explore the document library for key policy documents.
Maps and Data
Assorted print-quality maps can be found from the map page. The purposes of these maps were varied, including:
- Highlighting restoration activities completed by agencies in relation to activities by other agencies.
- Sharing information and support project coordination across agencies, watershed councils, and the public.
- Identifying related issues which affect species and habitats.
Less-prepared data is available in the map page.
Mailing addressRegional Ecosystem Office
1220 SW 3rd Ave, PO Box 3890, 16th floor
Portland, OR 97208
Regional Ecosystem Office Representatives
USFS Region 6 Jessica Rubado 503-808-2902 email@example.com
USFS PNW Research Station Becky Gravenmier 503-808-2851 firstname.lastname@example.org
BLM OR/WA George McFadden 503-808-6107 email@example.com
EPA Teresa Kubo 503-326-2859 firstname.lastname@example.org
NPS Tonnie Cummings 360-816-6201 email@example.com