10 Year Report for the Northwest Forest Plan
Northwest Forest Plan 10 Year Reports
- Synthesis Summary Report
- Synthesis Report
- Implementation Final Summary of Interagency Monitoring Results
- Watershed Condition Final Report
- Late-successional and Old Growth Final Report
- Marbled Murrelet Final Report
- Northern Spotted Owl Final Report
- Socioeconomic Final Report
- Tribal Final Report
- Interagency Information Management Report
The Regional Interagency Executive Committee that directs the implementation and management of the Northwest Forest Plan (the Plan) has authorized a regional interagency monitoring team to evaluate the success of the Plan over the last 10 years.
This collection of reports on the 10-year anniversary of the Northwest Forest Plan (the Plan) is the first comprehensive analysis and interpretation of monitoring data since the 1994 Record of Decision. These reports attempt to answer questions about the effectiveness of the Plan from new monitoring and research results. The set includes a series of status and trends reports, a synthesis of all regional monitoring and research results, a report on interagency information management and a summary.